The Landgirls team are professionally trained, qualified and insured to handle any job.
We offer a full range of services to domestic and commercial customers including…
What type of service do I need?
Don’t worry we will advise you on the best solution at the most cost effective price, that’s a promise.
- Tree Felling
- Crown Reductions - this can be required if a tree has become too tall for its area
- Crown Thinning - where a selection of branches are removed
- Crown Lifting – the bottom branches are removed
- Stump Removal – Once the tree has been removed we can remove the stump that is left
- Hedge Cutting - Land Girls have all of the experience and equipment to trim and shape any hedges.
- Pollarding – Cutting back the foliage for aesthetic purposes and/or to keep a tree from outgrowing its allowed space.
- Emergency Call-Outs - We offer an emergency call-out Tree Surgeon for the local Bognor Regis and surrounding areas
- Storm Damage – call us as soon as possible and can often minimise the damage done We are also experts in
- Fencing Repair or Replacement
- Garden Maintenance and Garden Clearance
- Jet/Pressure Washing – make your patio gleam!
- Low level Decking projects / Deck cleaning
- Building of Pergolas and small wooden structures
You’re in safe hands – our qualifications speak for themselves.
- The Landgirls team are all qualified as 'Emergency First Responders'
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Award in aerial cutting of trees with a chainsaw using free fall techniques
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in tree climbing and rescue
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in the safe use of Stump Grinders
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in the safe use of manually fed Wood-Chippers
- NPTC Certificate of Competence in chainsaw and related operations.
- CS30-maintain the chainsaw
- CS31-fell small trees
- CS36-cross cut and stack produce
- ATB Landbase Certificate in rough terrain telescopic including articulated.